Use of this web site is governed by the following terms and conditions and is subject to change without notice to you. Please read them carefully before using this site.
Wise Financial Group Inc. grants you a limited license to display the contents of this site on your computer and print, download and use the materials on this site solely for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes, provided that the contents of the site are not modified in any way and that all copyright and other notices are maintained. This site is for general information purposes only and is not intended to provide you with any personalized financial, insurance, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice. You will not rely on this site as a substitute for independent research or for personal advice from a representative of Wise Financial Group Inc.
Nothing on this site constitutes an offer to buy or sell products or services of Wise Financial Group Inc. All products and services are subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable contracts. Products and services are available only in jurisdictions where they may be lawfully offered for sale in Canada.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Wise Financial Group Inc. is committed to respecting the privacy and confidentiality of information in accordance with our privacy guidelines, which can be found below, and applicable law. However, you acknowledge and confirm that the Internet is not a secure medium where privacy and confidentiality can be guaranteed and that complete security and confidentiality of transmissions to and from this site over the Internet is not possible at this time. Your confidential use of the site cannot be guaranteed and you acknowledge that your use of the site (including information you transmit to the site) may be subject to access or manipulation by, or disclosure to, third parties. Without limiting any other disclaimer herein, Wise Financial Group Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for any damages that you or any other person may suffer in connection with any such breach of privacy, confidentiality or security. If you are provided with a user name and password to access any part of this site, you agree to be liable for all uses of your user name and password, including unauthorized use without your consent and you acknowledge that Wise Financial Group Inc. shall not be responsible to confirm the actual identity or authority of any user. Instructions provided pursuant to such user name and password shall constitute sufficient authority to Wise Financial Group Inc. to execute any transactions directed there under. You agree to notify Wise Financial Group Inc. immediately should the confidentiality of your user name and password be in jeopardy.
The security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed at this time. Any person wishing to communicate or send information of a private or confidential nature to Wise Financial Group Inc. is encouraged to do so by other means.
This site has been developed by and is the property of Wise Financial Group Inc. All information and materials contained on this site are protected by copyright, and other intellectual property laws of Canada and other countries. Subject to the limited license to use this site as described below, no person may copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish in any form, or link to this site or its contents in any manner whatsoever, including by way of hyperlinks or framing, unless that person has obtained the prior written consent of Wise Financial Group Inc. Any infringement of the rights of Wise Financial Group Inc. may result in appropriate legal action.
• The content of this site is provided for informational and educational purposes only and is subject to modification without notice to you. While information posted on this site is believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of posting, Wise Financial Group Inc. does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the information contained on this site is accurate, complete, reliable, verified or error-free.
• Wise Financial Group Inc. makes no express or implied representations or warranties regarding the usability or condition of this site, that this site will operate uninterrupted or error-free, or that this site will operate in combination with any services or software used in connection therewith or that it shall be viewed consistently with all browser software or that any communication transmitted to or from this site is private, confidential or secure.
• Wise Financial Group Inc. expressly disclaims all representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, the warranties and conditions of merchantable quality and fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, timeliness, security or accuracy, and any representations, warranties or conditions that may arise from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
• You assume full responsibility for risk of loss of any nature whatsoever resulting from your use of this site. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that none of Wise Financial Group Inc. or any of its directors, officers, employees or agents shall be liable to you for loss of data, computer time or any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever arising out of or attributable in any manner whatsoever to your use or inability to use this site for any reason whatsoever or to any action or inaction on the part of Wise Financial Group Inc. or for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, even if Wise Financial Group Inc. has been advised of the possibility thereof, including but not limited to lost profits, lost opportunities or business revenues, loss of goodwill, or failure to realize expected savings.
• This site contains links to other sites which sites are not maintained or controlled in any way by Wise Financial Group Inc. Such links are provided for convenience only and are not to be construed as an endorsement by Wise Financial Group Inc. of the products, services, advice or opinions or any other content of such sites.
In Wise Financial Group Inc. ("the Company"), the privacy and use of personal information is important to us. As a provider of financial products and services, the collection and use of customers' personal information is fundamental to our day-to-day business operations for:
• Evaluating the financial needs of our clients;
• Determining which financial products will meet those needs;
• Evaluating applications being submitted, particularly with respect to insurance risks being undertaken;
• Administering properly the financial products and services we offer.
Furthermore, we are also concerned about the personal information of our employees and representatives.
Consistent with Wise Financial Group Inc.'s Corporate Privacy Principles, we abide by the following principles which are intended to:
1. Minimize intrusiveness;
2. Maximize fairness in our use of personal information;
3. Protect the privacy and confidentiality of personal information in our care.
1. Only proper and legitimate means will be employed to collect personal information.
We will only collect information that is pertinent to the effective conduct of the Company's business. Whenever practical, such information will be collected directly from the individual concerned. In some cases we will ask an independent source to verify and supplement personal information.
2. Our use of personal information will be consistent with this Policy, our contractual obligations and the law.
In the ordinary course of business we maintain a file for every type of product or service we contract to provide, as well as for each employee and representative. When we collect personal information and open a file, we will communicate the object of the file created to the individual concerned, as well as the purposes for which their personal information is being collected.
Personal information will not be used by Company employees and representatives for purposes other than in the performance of their duties without consent unless the individual has been advised of or previously consented to such use.
We will use personal information only in accordance with this Policy, our contractual rights and obligations and the law.
3. We will endeavor to ensure that personal information collected and used is accurate and timely.
All decisions involving personal information should be based on accurate and timely information. We will do our best to base our decisions on accurate information. However, we rely on individuals to disclose all material information and to inform us of any changes.
Individuals have the right to access their personal information maintained in a file and, if needed, they also have the right to request that any inaccurate information be corrected.
When collecting personal information and opening a file on an individual, the individual will be advised of the process for access and correction.
4. Personal information will be made available only to authorized persons.
On request, with satisfactory identification and proof of entitlement, access to personal information maintained on file will be provided.
Personal information will be accessible only to the Company's employees, representatives and service providers who require access in the performance of their duties and to any person granted access by the individual; and to those otherwise authorized by law.
Generally, we will provide access to medical information only through a healthcare professional.
5. Personal information will be protected with appropriate safeguards.
Disclosure of personal information will always be restricted to those with a right to the information.
Personal information will be protected from unwarranted intrusion or release by ensuring that appropriate information security safeguards are in effect.
6. Personal information will only be retained as long as it is needed.
The length of time that we retain your personal information may vary depending on the product or service that we provide to you and the nature of the information. The Company will only keep your personal information in our records so long as it is needed for the identified purposes or as required by law.
7. Handling of Questions.
Questions with respect to the privacy of personal information or the process for access and correction of personal information should be directed to:
Wise Financial Group Inc.
99 Rosehip Place